Advising entrepreneurs is an important responsibility. Businessmen and women have vision; they are daring and persevering. Nothing is taken for granted. How can we advise them if we are not ourselves motivated by the same ambitions and values? How can we advise them without a solid entrepreneurial experience?
Marcel Lemay, FCPA, FCA, and Josiane Loulou, CPA auditor and CA, are also entrepreneurs with extensive experience. Their presence and proximity is reassuring to the business community. Their respective career paths are a guarantee of good understanding of customer needs.
Advising companies, but most of all, advising business people and their entourage.
- Payroll, GST, QST and DAS
- T4 and RL-1 tax forms, T4A, T5, T3, T5013, and RL-31 tax slips
- Canadian tax compliance
- Tax and estate planning
- Analysis and optimization of your corporate structure
- Purchase and sale of business
- Indirect taxes
- Representation before tax authorities
- Audit of trust accounts
- Compilation engagement (Notice to reader)
- Review engagement